This is Stan's house, across the street from ours. Hard to see from so far away, but every little soldier light is perfectly in line, all facing up. Stan gets on his roof about mid-October to ensure this result. Dave's, house next to us, is the same. Not happening at our place.
I think the end result this year is beautiful, and most importantly, Erika agrees.
The poles we wrapped candy-cane style, and the icicle multi-colored lights work for the roof line.
(Don't you love the illuminated snow in this picture? Lovely.)
This was my choice this year. I love these sparkly cones for the front of the house. I like the different height cluster of them. There seems to be a trend every year (last year I saw so many lit up candy canes) and this year I'm seeing a lot of groups of 3 branch-like lit up sticks in multi-colored, all blue or all white. I liked that idea too, but hate to go with the masses sometimes. These seemed a little different.
As I said, most importantly, Erika said her house looked "so beautiful". :)
1 comment:
Yes!! It looks gorgeous!! AND, with the snow that is falling presently, will look even more festive! Love it!
Post a Comment