Saturday, November 12, 2011

Three, and as cute as can be!

Yup, my little one is three.  We had a small family party yesterday for Erika, and she was so excited! It was so much work to get it all together (as parties usually are) but so very much worth it.  :)
Rick's employee did the balloons for Erika again this year, and they were beautiful.  We didn't do a character theme, but rather a pink-orange-white color theme. He did a special centerpiece balloon especially for Erika, and made the house look so very festive!!
 Doesn't she look like a little girl!?!! Crazy!  :/ Susan made all of the decorations, goody bags and invitations.  Crafty scrapbooker as she is, they also turned out so well!  :)  All these little extras made the day so fun. 
Blowing out our candles.  I know I put one extra than I should have, but I wanted to give her more to work for!  :) She did quite have the wind power to extinguish the candles...so Daddy unknowing to Erika had to assist.  :)  She loved the experience. 
She carefully opened all of her gifts- so slowly I had to assist at times.  :)

She was so happy to get this package, after I told her it was labelled from Owen, my parent's dog.  :)  He didn't come to the party (too many people), and Erika was a little upset.  She brightened up thinking he gave her a present.  Oh, 3 year olds.  :)

Loving all of her gifts!  These crayons by Melissa and Doug ROCK.
Oh-so-tired little birthday girlie. 

It was a really good time.  Erika was a great little hostess, and shared all of her toys.  :)  She had so much fun showing off her new bed to all of her cousins and they played in her room very well together.  What a great day....Happy birthday to my little girlie, you make life so special for your Daddy and I.  She steals my heart daily.



1 comment:

barbara said...

Grandpa and Grandma had a most wonderful time at Erika's Birthday! Erika was the brightest star of the event!! Was great! Oh, the food was totally awesome ast well, thanks to you both for putting up the great time.