Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY!



Happy, happy day to everyone that celebrates motherhood today.  I'm very lucky to celebrate with my family and be showered with attention, gifts and affection.  We stayed in for most of the day today, and that was perfect.  After the week I've had, a little r&r to recuperate was just what I needed.  Ricky catered to me today with a sleep-in to start, cinnamon bun french toast for breakfast, and many other little favors throughout the day to make today so nice.  Along with hugs and "happy mama's day" whispered from my little girl, I was showered with gifts:


A heartwarming pot rest with Erika's hand print, a much-needed mug, mums that Erika picked out herself after sniffing all the pots of flowers in Safeway, and a lovely handmade card.  Very, very sweet!
What a great day- I don't want it to end. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY for a day to celebrate you being a great mom!! Enjoy a much deserved day of rest and love! Hugs

barbara said...

Isn't it sooo great to be a Mom!! Mother's Day is one of most favorite. Spending it with my Mom was extra special today.