Monday, May 30, 2011

BBQ Season!

If it was up to me, this would be an official season.  BBQed food has it's own flavour, its own personality.  I love it, and thankfully, my chef husband loves preparing it.  :)  Here's what was for dinner tonight:
Bison prime rib (BBQed, of course), barley risotto with spinach, onions and bacon, and steamed broccoli.
Here's the source of the inspiration:


Rick's new toy.  He searched long and hard for this addition to our family.  Now, I can't give you shopping requirements and details of what he was looking for, but it had something to do with massive BTUs, a rotisserie, large cooking surface, and I think it had to look good. :) This one fit the bill, after much shopping around.  It's awesome & he's very happy with it. Bring on the summer!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Pretty! The BBQ and the food! :)