Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jingle Bells, a la Erika.

Erika and I are on our own for a night.  Rick's away in Calgary for work, but back tomorrow.  I took the opportunity not to cook my child a nutritious meal at home, but to go straight from school to Costco where my little girlie and I enjoyed a good greasy hot dog.  :)  I had planned on just picking up one more thing for my niece for Christmas that she wanted, but, it was not the case. 
Erika of course saw 1 000 000 000 things she wanted, and absolutely had to have something new to play with.  I was on my own.  I caved.  I bought her the book-with-attached-keyboard of Christmas carols, all Winnie the Pooh themed. 

It was a good purchase, she spent most of the evening plinking away at the keyboard and asking me which ones to sing next.  I HAD to get her version of Jingle Bells on video.  Enjoy!!

 

2 comments:

barbara said...

How cute is that!! Should enter her on Canadians have Talent!! LOL OR.. on YouTube!!

Michelle said...

I love that! (finally saw the video - it wouldn't come up on my iphone or ipad) Pure adorableness. :)