However, I think today I have found a solution. If one isn't a gardener themselves, raise one!! Today Erika had the best time out at my parent's place looking at all of Mom's flowers and picking beans and raspberries. She greatly outlasted me and persuaded my father to continue picking with her once I was long done. "C'mon Grandpa, follow me!!!" she said. She proudly carried the plastic bin of beans back to me to show off.
Hmmm... I think I have the answer for my future gardening needs!
Now I just need my 2 year old to get a little bigger. :)
2 comments:
LMAO! When I was a kid it was "what do we need a dishwasher? That's why we had kids!". Love it! :)
Erika's Grandfather enjoyed spending the time with her.. he was tickled .. P.S. .. the beans will be ready again in 3 or 4 days!
Post a Comment