The event briefly in pictures:
We hardly ever get dressed up- had to get a shot before we left the house. :) Snazzy, if I do say so myself!!
Michele walking down the aisle with her father. Radiant, see?
I LOVED her dress. I couldn't stop looking at it.
Makenna, Michele and Kevin's little one. She was such a little princess- hanging in there all night!
Melissa, Michele and I. Great friends!
First dance. Such wonderful people, they deserve all the happiness in the world!!
My mother, my WONDERFUL mother, came over to watch Erika so we could head out to the wedding and make it a date night at the same time. Erika was all over Owen and loved hanging out. They had such a good time, I don't even think Erika realized Rick and I were gone. She cried when my mother and Owen left for home the next morning. Best of friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment