Summertime = doing a lot of what you want to do! We've been busy, but not "I-need-a-break busy". More of "I-don't want-summer-to-end busy"! I'm not an expert at keeping so busy I have an activity planned for everyday, but we do enough to feel like we've taken advantage of the weather and time off. Rick works for most of the summer, so I don't want to pack so much in as to exhaust him while he's still busy working. This past little while has brought on many trips to the park down the street, out for ice cream, exploring new parks, sprinkler fun in the backyard, and a fun visit to the Forks. All good. :) My friend Karen left this week, and our last visit on Saturday was a really nice trip with Erika to Kildonan Park- the flower gardens there, and the play areas.
Posing for Mama. I had to be quick with the pictures!
Every mushroom we passed got a hug. :)
Flowers in bloom! Lovely.
I like these mushrooms- they're perfect for playing.
We have a lot of fun in our backyard- our garden always needs attention (and doesn't always get it!) and the sprinkler is a great cooling-off activity, as Erika isn't much into sitting/splashing in a swimming pool yet. :) She loves watering the garden (and herself) though!!
Helping Daddy water the vegetables.
Doing it herself- so proud!!
A little soggy after all that, but so fun!!
It feels like summer is almost over. I have to remind myself that it's not even halfway through August. Lots of time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment