What lovely weather! In this scenario, YAY for global warming. (And in other scenarios, BOOOOOO.) I so do enjoy many aspects of fall- the colors, the crisp mornings that allow me to straighten my hair without getting hot, the sweaters and hoodies. The warm weather that has delayed the arrival of snow is enjoyable & I hope it lasts! We enjoyed lots of time outside this weekend, most of it at my parent's place in Selkirk. Erika loves going out there and exploring, and I can't get her to stop outside. Most of all, she runs after Owen. That dear dog is oh-so-tolerant of her attention. (It also helps that she shares her snacks.)
Yes, my dear child, we have trees in the city. Just not as many as out here!
Sharing her apple. Owen was so gentle taking it from her hand.
She only stopped because Owen was sitting. Always on the go.
"Mommy, can I keep this stick?" She brought it home with her. :)
More temperatures in the 20s this week. I can handle that.
2 comments:
You seriously have the most adorable child. I love her. :)
We had a great time!! Hopefully by Sunday, all the leaves will not be fallen by then.. every day there are less and less on those trees. Of course, it is fun walking through them. LOL
Post a Comment