Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fabulous Fall Fhotos

Yup,I know I spelled it wrong.  It was just more fun. :)  Here's a few of the oh-so-many photos taken over the Thanksgiving weekend at my parent's place in Selkirk!

My Dad & Mother made the best leaf pile for the kids-
easily made bigger by all the additional leaves around. 
I don't think Erika has ever had an opportunity to jump in a pile other than the weekly laundry one,
so this was a real treat! 

Erika was treated to a swing of sorts in the hammock in my parent's yard. 
A bit hesitant at first, she soon enjoyed herself very much! I was soon frightened by the height they got to.

We were very intent on getting water out of the hand pump.  Unfortunately, the hand pump requires more strength than a almost 3 year old has.  Grandpa was very happy to help, and water came!  Unfortunately, this adventure also included a good bonk on the head with the handle, and a freezie to soothe was needed.  :)

I had to join in on the leaf pile.  
My enthusiasm, such as it was, was squashed upon discovering some rather large spiders lurking about. 
After seeing the second one, I decided that shoes upon the ground was the way to go.

Yup, I put her in the tree, and she was none too happy with her mother. 
This is her attempt at a smile despite the nerves. (more of a grimace) 

The whole family.  I can't remember the last photo taken of us all together! 

I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving weekend!!

No comments: