Before we headed out:
She was so proud of her peacock costume- she wore it to dance class on Saturday, at daycare all day today, out for dinner, then out treating. Last year I had to practically bribe her to put on her costume- oh, how things change!I think one of the biggest thrill was to be out after dark. Since daylight savings time doesn't start until next weekend, it got dark very fast! Erika kept on insisting that the moon was following us; every few minutes she would stop and wave at it. :)
It was so fun. People give small kiddies handfuls of candy- don't they know she eats 1-2 pieces a day? :D We have enough after 30 min of treating to last 6 months. :) (Or maybe I'll have to help her eat it...)
Showing off her wings!
1 comment:
What a sweet peacock!! I love it! And how can people avoid giving a handful of candy when faced with such cuteness? :D
Post a Comment