I'm exhausted already and lamenting the long ago days that I taught high school and for all of June did exam review, that lovely exam period where the students sweated over questions, then the time we got during the day to mark. Ahhh, that's definitely a part of high school teaching I miss!! Teaching Grade 6 students, 9-3:30 until the 28th of June is tough. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of activities between now and then, but I still have to teach amongst it all, and control the masses.
Today my mother came over to assist the planting of my flower pots at the front of the house. Erika played a large part in picking the flowers (by color, really) and helped Grandma plant them too (I just watered and cleaned up). They look lovely, and will be even better when the pretty flowers have a chance to get used to their new home. Don't ask me what types of flowers they are, just that they look good!
While planting, I finally had a chance to peek in at our tiny neighbours in our bush, and low and behold, there's a total of 4 eggs now! Little blue orbs that are almost constantly being sat upon by Mama Robin, or she's in the yard watching me very carefully. :)
There's mama robin keeping a close eye on me.
I tried to get a pic of her on the nest, but she's too wary of me still.
Four perfect little eggs.
2 comments:
Sweet! It'll be so much fun for you when they hatch. Can't wait to hear about it and see it in pictures. :)
love the nest photo!!
Post a Comment