It's been a week since I posted; and I haven't had a spare minute! Late last week we did the Alzheimer's Memory Walk that Rick signed us up for as a family. There was so many people out from Rick's company, Revera, it was a sea of blue shirts to represent. Although the idea of going out on a weeknight after a full day was daunting, it was a blast! We got a wagon for the occasion, because it was doubtful that Erika would ride in a stroller. (The big girl she is...) It was very handy to cart the needed bottles of water and other equipment. We only did the 3k walk, as Erika's bedtime was looming. It was a lot of fun, for a great cause:
Then it was Father's day weekend. I hope Rick felt as honored as Erika and I do having him in our lives. xoxoxoxo. He's just such a wonderful father. In honor of my Ricky, Mike and my dad, we had the ultimate "Man BBQ" with hot Italian sausage, steaks and chicken. That's not to mention all the wonderful sides and amazing dessert. It was an amazing meal. No pictures of the food, as it was eaten way too fast!
Arielle came by too- she's growing up so fast! I took advantage of Erika's admiration of her big sister and got a nice pose with the two of them. When Arielle is around, Erika can't take her eyes off her. It's heartwarming. :)
It's all a blur. No time to take a breath-10 days until summer break!!
No comments:
Post a Comment