Okay. My daughter has a problem. We put her to bed at 7:30ish every night, but that's not when she falls asleep. No, every night for the past week or so she's pretended to go to bed, then once the door is closed she stealthily, with the aid of her nightlight, finds things around her room to put in her bed with her. Below is just a few nights I have caught her asleep with her treasures.
This night it was her baby stroller and a few extra blankets.
Here I found 2 plastic wipes containers, a plastic Safeway bag and a reusable shopping bag.Tonight it was a paper shopping bag full of clothes, and once again the 2 containers of wipes,
one in a wicker basket.
The pics I have missed is once when she brought a lined basket full of books to bed (first emptying the books, then bringing the basket) and when she piled every spare baby-size blanket on the bed from her shelf, all 10 of them. I have NO IDEA how she falls asleep amongst the clutter! Oh Erika.
1 comment:
So cute! I used to pile all my teddy bears into bed.. and then there would be no room for me. :P
Post a Comment