Friday, June 24, 2011

THEY'RE HERE!!!

Well, upon arrival home, we have babies!!  I'm not sure when exactly it happened, as Mama was sitting on the nest whenever I looked up until now, but we have 4 little robin babies.  I hope all is well, because they're not chirping yet, and I haven't seen Mama robin since I arrived home from school.  I suppose I have to trust in nature at this point. 
Seeing 4 breathing little birdies is so different than seeing 4 eggs.  I will be so sad if anything happens to them. 
So very exhausted- it was the Farewell Ceremony at school today- my students were so great, and I really will miss them.  Erika's caught yet another cold virus and is coughing all over the place, so I'm anticipating not a lot of sleep tonight.  Not a new story for my little girly- since catching her 1st cold and cough at 2 weeks, it's well known she is so very susceptible to respiratory illness.  I hope this one passes quickly!

No comments: