The second part of the day was watching an international film (this one I chose was in German). The plot was very applicable for my students, but the subtitles in English contained the words sh*t, @ss and crap. More than once. The film my colleague went to in the morning (Dutch selection) in addition to the above-mentioned, also contained the f-bomb. Huh. Both films were rated appropriate for 8+ years. I suppose Europeans rate their movies differently. A definite learning experience!! I just hope my students don't read that quickly and didn't pick up on every profanity...not likely. :/
The cuddles before bed with Erika were extra-special tonight, and I have to share a special moment with my little girl.
It feels like a long weekend for me- PD Day tomorrow, no students!
Please excuse how tired I look- it's the end of the day! :)

1 comment:
Aww, how cute are you two?
I wouldn't worry too much about the swears.. I'm sure they've all heard them before! :)
Post a Comment