Okay, I'm doing it. I'm starting a blog, something I've thought about for a long time. Maybe I'm doing it now because it's the right time, maybe it's yet another tactic to avoid finishing my reports, and maybe it's because I enjoy reading them, so why not contribute as well. (Or, perhaps, all of the above)
In any case, here we are. My contributions to this blog will be what's going on in my life as a mother, wife, teacher, friend, family member. (and not always in that order) I don't expect this to be earth-shattering or something that will change lives, but it is what it is. It is what's important to me, what occupies my mind, and general thoughts. I may just end up spamming random pictures of my absolutely adorable daughter, so brace yourselves. :)
Such is life, and my thoughts about it. Enjoy at your own risk.
2 comments:
LOVE! I miss you!
Such an awesome plan! Looking forward to some regular Vicklund updates! :D
Post a Comment