Today was the day. The research done, projects finished, questions (kind of) answered, backboards designed. A culmination of work begun in early February. Today was the day the grade 4s and 6s of my school presented their finished science projects at the school Science Fair, which this year I organized. It was so much more planning than I thought. There was a letter to parents to be sent home, judges to be booked,classes to be booked in to see the fair, logistics of location to be figured out- the list goes on.
I didn't forget anything. (Okay, a couple of things, but nothing a little last-minute scrambling didn't fix). It was a great day, the kids did amazing and were so proud of their work. They weren't working towards a "metal standing" but rather for the pride of showing off a job well done. I also am to choose the top projects from the classes I teach to head off to the divisional Science Fair, where I also judge.
I am proud of of collegues that stepped up to help with so many things, the students for presenting such a quality fair, and of myself for my 1st Science Fair done and done well.
I am SO HAPPY it's all finished. :)
2 comments:
Job well done! Bet it feels great to be finished!
Congrats on getting a huge project done! Way to go! :D
Post a Comment