Yup, that's how I feel. I want a do-over...this weekend went by way too fast. We did a lot of necessity shopping that has been put off (tolietries, groceries, diapers, oil change, wiper blade, haircut, more groceries...) and not that I didn't enjoy, but it made for a very busy weekend. Not a lot of relaxing was done; and it being Sunday night, I am regretting that. Some weekends I feel like I didn't get out at all, and this one I didn't stay in. I think a balance needs to be reached!
Erika did well through the chaos; she loves going out shopping and was willing to accompany to all places. She's a shopping trooper, and often gets upset upon hearing we're heading home. :) "More shopping?" she pleads... The time change today was tough on her- she did not nap even though it was a busy day. This made for a very clingy/cranky/unreasonable little girl from about 5pm on. She very compliantly went to bed at bedtime (or MAYBE it was 15 min earlier, as Mama was at her rope's end).
So, a do-over, puh-leeze? I promise to relax more and take my time. No? Oh, okay, maybe I'll just have to survive those 2 weeks left until Spring Break.
No comments:
Post a Comment