Those that know me at all know of my love of shopping. ALL shopping. I enjoy going for groceries at Safeway- coffee in hand, out to Walmart for miscellaneous items, to Staples for school supplies, to Costco for everything in bulk, online for deals on used Erika clothing. (ohhhh.... yesterday I bought 5 pieces of Gymboree clothing for $25. Amazing.) The only time I do not enjoy it is in December when too many people are invading my space!
It relaxes me. It feeds my "wants". It's a wonderful social event I share with my sister and daughter.
This is me. I have to seriously limit myself, for my retail affair could easily get out of hand. It's a good thing that I enjoy the act of shopping almost as much as the spoils and often come home from the mall spending very little, other than a trip to Starbucks.
I am also raising a shopper, and I have no guilt over it. It will be something that Erika and I do together, with my sister and her daughter. One of Erika's 1st multiple syllable words was "shopping?" and now she distinguishes between "cookie shopping" (Safeway, where she gets a cookie from the bakery) and "big shopping" (the mall...sigh). Yup, I'm a proud Mama!!
I do so enjoy this hobby of mine. I rarely pay regular price, and it seriously is retail therapy at its best. Good stuff. :)
Did I mention I went shopping tonight?
2 comments:
Mmmmm shopping. LOL. You found Lug on sale????
Can you come and live closer and do my shopping? I hate it with a passion, except for book shopping, of course. But food shopping, clothes shopping, all the other things you need live shopping...ugh...not a fan. Please move closer you'll be shopping twice as much and that will make you happier! :)
Post a Comment