Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Science Fair looming

I thought once my reports were done I would feel relief and stop waking in the night with thought of "what must be done".  Not the case.  Last night I lay awake thinking of all that must be done for the gr4/6 Science Fair I am running next week.  There are 46+ projects to showcase and celebrate.  10 are to be chosen to go to the divisional science fair next month, where I am also a judge.
So, after losing about an hour of sleep, I figured today was the day to take care of buisness.  This was the day I booked judges (other adults in the school), wrote/sent home a letter to parents, printed out/distributed forms for when teams are chosen to enter the divisional science fair, booked classes in to view the science fair, ordered/made arrangements topick up ribbons for participants and taught a full day inbetween all.  *whew*  Hopefully tonight I won't lie awake thinking!  

Went for a haircut last night.  I enjoyed my chat with Amber, as she's a good friend I see 4x a year, the past 6 years.  She's the reason I trek from the Maples to St. Vital, and will continue to do so.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE the hair! Can't wait to see it in person.